- Engage in ocean hydrodynamics research.
- Mathematical and numerical modelling of ocean hydrodynamics.
QUALIFICATIONS and REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelors, Masters or doctorate, specializing
in hydrodynamics modelling.
- Experience in ocean circulation models like POM, ROMS, TOMS, MOM, POP, HYCOM etc.
- Able to independently examine hydrodynamics
code and make
- A solid programmer with competent skills in FORTRAN and Unix.
- Strong troubleshooting/debugging and analytical skills.
- Good oral and written English communication.
Employment terms is a yearly renewable contract. Promising candidates shall be assured of continued employment and prospects with the Institute.
Interested parties should email a CV with cover letter to Dr P Tkalich, email:tmsptABC(at)ABCnus.edu.sg (Remove "ABC"s from email address.) Please state where you saw the job ad.